Treatment of refractory powders
Plasma production of refractory materials micro balls, microbeads, glass micro balls, microspheres.
In 1997 year of “PLASMAS” organized and created a “zero” industrial plasma production of micro balls of refractory materials (glass microbeads). Cheap The volume production of 1000 – 1500 tons / year. Technology and equipment patented. RF Patent №2128148 of 03.09.1997year. The use of glass microspheres:
- blasting and cleaning surfaces
- oil production
- Road Marking
- fillers composites
- construction, restoration materials
Driving and operation HF installation
- High-frequency generator HFI 11-60 / 1.76.
- Plasma gas – argon, air, nitrogen, oxygen, etc.
- Plasma torch – metal cutting, water-cooled, gas-cooled. The diameter of the plasma torch 60mm – 100mm.
- Gas supply – laminar-vortex tangential. The length adjustable open jet plasma 150 mm – 900 mm.
- The feed material powder satellite plasma plume.
- The particle sizes of the refractory raw material powder processed material from 1 micron to 1000micron.
- Processing performance glass powder, quartz sand – 15 kg / h (average).
- Operating mode continuous, non-stop.
Industrial Buy plasma production of high-melting materials (glass microbeads) is organised and created from “ZERO” in 1997year by “PLASMAS”. Volume of production 1000 – 1500 tons per year. Patent Russia № RU №2128148. 03.09.1997.
Application of glass microbeads: Grit blasting and scrubbing action of surfaces, shipbuilding, oil production, http://www.viameventos.com.br/?p=13033 marking-out of roads, safety, fillers of composit materials,constructional, restoration materials, medicine. Customers- the oil-extracting companies.
Industrial plasma production of high-melting online materials, glass microbeads
Microbeads refractory materials.
Sorbents for chromatography.
Sorbents for Hromatografy. 1-2 micron.
The plasma synthesis of nanopowders
- SiO₂, Al₂O₃, TiO₂, ZrO₂, Y₂O₃
- Si₃N4, Si₃N4-Al₂O₃, Si₃N4-Y₂O₃, Si₃N4-Y₂O₃-Al₂O₃
- AlN, AlN -Y₂O₃
- TiN, TiCN
The use of microbeads
- Glass Ø 50 micron – 200 micron – for medical – for the treatment of burns in special beds, decorative materials, advertising technique, micro-optics, micro lens.
- Glass Ø 100 micron – 500 micron – Blasting medical instrument
- Blasting food equipment
- For extraction equipment oil and gas extraction.
- Blasting oil and gas mining submersible equipment.
- For shipbuilding (MgO, Al2O3), mechanical engineering.
- To handle clean stone buildings, bridges, steel structures.
- Glass microspheres Ø 1 micron – 3microns – for biotechnology, sorbents liquid and gas chromatography, pharmacology, composite materials, the micro lenses.
- Microbeads special-purity quartz glass – for optics, laser, fiber optics, micro lens.
- Ceramic, multicomponent microspheres – extenders composite materials, construction materials.
- Material for restoration.
- Medicine, cosmetics, pharmacy.
- Microbeads of heavy metals (W) – “micro projectiles.”
- Fabrication by alignment and supply equipment for plasma processing refractory powders of materials: glass, quartz, oxides and hydroxides of aluminum (alumina), magnesium oxide (periclase), oxides, carbides, nitrides, metals, mineral materials – sand, granite, and others.
- Transfer of technology.
- Organization and creation of new industrial plasma production.